PowerShell environment for Sitecore allowing to apply complex modifications, manipulate sites, files and items and perform content analysis & reports.
Have you ever found yourself:
- having to make a mundane change to a large number of pages?
- in need of getting statistics on page properties or page type usages?
- being curious of e.g. what’s the oldest page on your site?
- having to copy or move a large number of files from one folder to another or between versioning and non versioning virtual path providers?
- renaming or deleting files in your Media Library en-masse?
If the answer to any of those (and more) is a “yes!”, I believe you will find the module useful.
The idea behind the project is to create a scripting environment to work within Sitecore on a granular level to allow you to apply complex modifications and manipulate not just sites, but files and pages on a large scale or perform statistical analysis of your content using a familiar and well documented query language.
If you have any issues with the PowerShell Console module, please report them in the Issue Tracker
. Feel free to report any bugs or improvement suggestions. We'll also gladly respond to any of your questions on Sitecore Shared Source Modules Forum
or in the Project Discussion Pages